:the Composer: :the Composer:

nice

nice flash man

Gotta Jerk it Out Gotta Jerk it Out

It was alright.

This kind of thing has happened before, with all the lines appearing, disappearing, whizzing around. But it was also partly a music video, and featured good music. I just advise to put a "May Cause Seizure" warning, with all those flashing lights.

Canadian Idiot Canadian Idiot

That was great.

The sound gets an obvious 10. The fact that you made this work for Wierd Al makes you deserve a 5. The style was nice, with a combination of animation and cut-out pictures. The violence... getting a bloody nose + Canada bombed. The humor, through style and the song, gets a 10. Overall is a 9, you get a 5 on the voting system. Great work.

Final Fantasy Jailbreak 1 Final Fantasy Jailbreak 1

Yay, it's finally here!

Yay, the sequel to the FF Daycare Center (my favorite series) is here! Yipee! In the beginning, the characters talked a bit way too fast, but other than that, it was really funny. My favorite parts were about Fighter's new voice actor, and the identity of White Mage (actually, we don't know who she... er, he, really is, but we know it's a he). Keep it up, I expect more of your great flashes in the near future!

Samurai X Bakumatsu ep.2 Samurai X Bakumatsu ep.2

Wow...

I am truly awed by your animation skills. I don't know whether you got those voices from Japanese versions of Rorouni Kenshin, or you did them yourself, or you got some friends, or a combination of the 3, but the voice-acting and lip-synching was excellent! Your animation will probably get a daily award, or at least a second. (at least, I hope so) Great contribution to Rurouni Kenshin, 5/5!

Pencils episode 2 Pencils episode 2

I like the idea.

Next time, try to add better music, make it longer, and try to put in funnier stuff, if any at all. And try to use complete sentences instead of just "wtf".

nijnemans responds:

k

but i used the short becouse it has to happen fast, if i use the longer versions, it could be to fast to read

Agent Funk Agent Funk

I'll pass

The graphics weren't, in my opinion, "passing grade". The thing that disturbed me the most was: why the fuck is the gun pink?

TheFunk responds:

Because pink pwns, and you dont :(.

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

Much improvement!

The lip-synching on this one was much better, and it was longer too! With more segments, that's good too. My favorite parts are the song in the 1st segment, and the "I wanna fuck you; gently". That one was the best. Still, I liked the 2nd one better. But this flash still got into my favorites list.

Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

Oh, my lord!

That was some very, VERY funny stuff right there. You sir, have just gotten your way into my favorite's list. My favorite part was the T-rex howl (Jurassic Park, I believe", and the boys have a penis speech "Kindergarten Cop, I think".

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 9 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 9

Wow

I just finished KH II and I loved this. Gonna see the others now. Keep working on it.