Candy Catching Candy Catching

I'll let this pass.

Glad to see people are already getting into the Halloween spirit and making stuff for Newgrounds. You should make a highscore board though, so more people would play to get to the top, let's say, 50.

mooseisloose responds:

I made a highscore board for my game yesterday, well at least I tried, but people broke it >:( I'm not so good at that kinda stuff, but i'll learn =)

Dudeology 1 Dudeology 1

Oh wow

The first time i got a low scored, but i got 16 out of 20 the next time, cuz i just memorized the answers. the last video "the xtra credit one" has lesbian sex... well, they don't get naked but, oh just try it out.

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

Very disturbing

But humerous, in a really disgusting sort of way. This definately deserved turd of the week though, and it was funny to see with your flash, and the award... yeah... turd... But like the other guy said, u needed way more choices, like... hmm, sidious or a jedi popping out or... George Lucas! Make a part 2, and I'll check it out.

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

That was good

I just hate the fact that when u die, u go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way back to the beginning. I was like really far, and then BAM!!!, i get shot by a fuckin arrow, and i have to retry 20 min. of game time to get back to my lvl., and i may die on the way back. Other than that, good.

Black Knight Black Knight

Pretty good

I thought this game had already made it to Newgrounds, so i'm kinda shocked it just came. Still, I like it.

Field Command 2 Field Command 2

Finally

I'm glad u made some nice changes, but what the bloody hell took so long. still, i love it. I'll give you a five, on a weakly basis, AT LEAST.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

OMFG, WTF, SFR! SFR= SO FUCKIN RARE

My goodness, u can't find these kind of game anywhere else! So damn good, such cool, different weapons...

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Pretty Good

I like these types of ways, where u give someone something, and then they give u something to give to someone else. good timewaster.