:the Composer: :the Composer:

nice

nice flash man

Gotta Jerk it Out Gotta Jerk it Out

It was alright.

This kind of thing has happened before, with all the lines appearing, disappearing, whizzing around. But it was also partly a music video, and featured good music. I just advise to put a "May Cause Seizure" warning, with all those flashing lights.

Canadian Idiot Canadian Idiot

That was great.

The sound gets an obvious 10. The fact that you made this work for Wierd Al makes you deserve a 5. The style was nice, with a combination of animation and cut-out pictures. The violence... getting a bloody nose + Canada bombed. The humor, through style and the song, gets a 10. Overall is a 9, you get a 5 on the voting system. Great work.

Candy Catching Candy Catching

I'll let this pass.

Glad to see people are already getting into the Halloween spirit and making stuff for Newgrounds. You should make a highscore board though, so more people would play to get to the top, let's say, 50.

mooseisloose responds:

I made a highscore board for my game yesterday, well at least I tried, but people broke it >:( I'm not so good at that kinda stuff, but i'll learn =)

Dudeology 1 Dudeology 1

Oh wow

The first time i got a low scored, but i got 16 out of 20 the next time, cuz i just memorized the answers. the last video "the xtra credit one" has lesbian sex... well, they don't get naked but, oh just try it out.

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

Very disturbing

But humerous, in a really disgusting sort of way. This definately deserved turd of the week though, and it was funny to see with your flash, and the award... yeah... turd... But like the other guy said, u needed way more choices, like... hmm, sidious or a jedi popping out or... George Lucas! Make a part 2, and I'll check it out.